jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

CHINITA!

Hello, today I will speak about my best friend. I say her "Chinita", but her name is Javiera. I met her when we were at school ten years ago. I remember that the first time we talked I loved her inmediately. She is very nice, and she is the most hardworking girl that I have known in my life.
Our studied at very strict school, in addition it was a catholic school, so the nuns was heavy with the girls. I remember once I arrived at school and the teacher broken my needlework skirt!!! That was dreadful and I started to cry, and my Chinita helped me! She told me: Don´t you cry, this older woman is crazy. Was in that moment when I think: she is brilliant! jajaja. We talked for a long time at school bathroom, and we didn´t go to classes.

I considered her my bestfriend because she has been with me always, and I have had a hard life, but she is here. When we had 16 years old, she became pregnat. In this moment, we were a little apart, but then we were toguether. She gave birth to a beautiful child, his name is Aaron. Now, he have 5 years old, and he is lovely.

The best memory that I have with her... I don´t have one! because all moments with she is fantastic.
But I can say a funny experience: I remember that when we were in the school, Chinita laughed, and her good mood was very contagious!!! I can´t stoped to laugh when she did it. I have to say this, I urinated myself!!!


4 comentarios: