miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015


 In the last summer, I and my boyfriend went to the Horcon beach. I have gone to this place since I had six yeards old with my family.

 One day, we went to walk in the sand. It was very hot! so I walked to the seashore, from coolding my feet. In that moment, I saw a starfish! It was very beautiful, so I took a picture about it. It was six arms! and some pointed circles, a medium size, and a brilliant brown color.


I liked the starfish because It was an incredible and lovely thing. The nature has thousands of species, and the human simply knows one part of these. I love watching strange things, and this starfich was very very strange!

After watching this artwork, We went to the craft fair. 
Horcon is my favorite place. This was one of the best holidays that I have had in my life, with my dear boyfriend, in a magic place, with strange things!

1 comentario:

  1. wooow dear chiara! I had never seen a starfish with six arms!! This photo is beautiful and special :)
    Regarts !

    ResponderEliminar