domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

Tarzan

I love the animated films, because when I was a little girl, my parents had a "videoclub", and I watched a lot of it. 
I can say, that my favorite film is "Tarzan". An English couple and their baby escape a burning ship, ending in the jungle. In that place, they build a treehouse, when a leopardess killed them. But a baby Tarzan is good and found for Kala, a female gorilla who is attacked by leopardess, but she and Tarzan manage to escape. In the gorilla troop is Kerchak, Kala's husband who disaproves to Tarzan. Kala cries to Tarzan, and when he is a young man, he kill to lepoardess, gaining the Kerchack´s respect.
One day, the paceful life of the jungle is interrumped by human explorers from England. Jane, CLayon and father´s Jane, arrived to the jungle. Clayton is a bad man, He ambushed them, but he dies in the jungle.
Tarzan is in love with Jane, and living in the jungle forever toguether.
Tarzan is a lovly character, he is tender with your family and Jane, and a good son and friend.
Kala is very tender gorilla, and he cries to Tarzan as her son.
Kerchack is a difficult character, because is the gorilla boss, but with the time is nice.
Jane is a beautiful England girl, she love Tarzan and live with him in the jungle.
Clayton is the horrible character, the bad of the film.
My favorite part of this movie, is when Tarzan meet with Jane, because is a beautiful scene and very romantic.
I like this because I remeber when my parents was toguether, and I lived very happy with them. Unfortunately, they broken, but now I am very good with my life.
This movie is moving really, because shows the parental love and passion by the family.
I wouldn´t change anything, in my opinion, is a perfect film.
Well, I feel that I will be a little girl forever, but this is not bad, is very good!

1 comentario: